Friday 2 October 2015

GLOBAL MARCH FOR ELEPHANTS AND RHINOS

It's been a minute... I know, I know. And my excuse is pretty stupid so I'll just go with "no excuse whatsoever for my absence, but please forgive me"

As you are thinking about my forgiveness, let's get into what's happening in the month of October :-)

WildlifeDirect, Kenya Wildlife Service and Stand Up Shout Out are delighted to invite you to the Global March for Elephants and Rhinos.

WHEN: Saturday, 3rd October, 2015
WHERE: Nairobi National Museum of Kenya
Time: 8.00 am




This will be a 10 km walk that will be flagged off from the National Museums of Kenya at 8am and move along to the Kenya Wildlife Service via Uhuru Highway and Langata road.

Climaxing with great entertainment at at 1.00 pm.

Come march for elephants and rhinos, and keep fit while at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog