Friday 5 September 2014

EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING ALAINE

Earlier in the week, I heard that Alaine was back in the country... I thought it was a hoax. Turns out I am the hoax (Ok, really, I am NOT  a hoax). Nway, she really is around and here is the evidence....
This broad loves our country I think :-)

WHEN: 6th - 7th September 2014
WHERE: City Cabanas, North Airport Road

Time: 2.00pm - 2.00am


Trueblaq Ltd is holding the inaugural edition of this year’s biggest event dubbed “Extravaganza”. The Event will be held at the renovated Cabanas Park this Saturday and will start from 2pm to dawn.

Headlining the show is Dancehall, RnB legend Alaine. Her supporting cast will include Kenyan artistes Redsan, Wyre and Juacali. Also featuring MC Jessy, Shix Kapienga, Rapcha Sayantist, Coco, MC Philipo, DJ Joe Mfalme and HOT 96 Dj’s (Inferno, Flash).

CHARGES:
Normal - Ksh. 500
VIP - Ksh. 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog