Thursday 11 September 2014

ERIC WAINAINA LIVE

When it comes to Eric Wainaina, there are never sufficient words to describe the music legend that he is. I would do him a great injustice with my words, so just go ahead and read his personal invitation....

I know some of y'all will just find themselves heading to The Elephant (formerly Kifaru Gardens) tomorrow...

WHEN: 12th September 2014
WHERE: The Elephant, No. 3 Kanjata Rd, Lavington

Time: 8.00pm - 11.00pm


"So I got a bit bored with what I was doing… Then a producer in Nashville said to me about my last record, 'Eric, it's nice but it's got no edge.' He then went on to win a Grammy. So I'm playing a gig this Friday at The Elephant. We'll get some stuff wrong. But I know we'll get most of it right. This is me re-inventing." - Eric Wainaina.

CHARGES:
Online tickets - Ksh. 1000
At the gate - Ksh. 1000
For more details, contact:
Cell: 0721946710

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog